The Port Washington Marina has everything you need to make your visit enjoyable.
- #1 salmon and trout fishing in the Great Lakes.
- Free courtesy dockage for boaters stopping for lunch (up to 3 hours). Advance reservations accepted.
- 30 and 50 amp slips available.
- Free wireless internet.
- Continuous weather and updates.
- VHF channel 16 and channel 9 (in season).
- Gasoline and diesel fuel.
- Pump-out station located on fuel pier.
- Private restrooms, showers and laundry facilities.
- Public restrooms.
- Mini store.
- Cube and block ice.
- Six-lane launch ramp area.
- Fish cleaning station.
- Picnic area with grills and tables.
- "Doggie Island" for your pets.
- Ozaukee County Rescue Boat docked in the marina.
- Fishing and scuba diving charters located in the marina.
- Fine and casual dining restaurants, many within walking distance.
- Many area hotels, motels and bed & breakfasts.
- Information available about the Port Washington Yacht Club.
- County-wide taxi services available.
- Water Park within walking distance.
- Possibility Playground at Upper Lake Park.
The Port Washington Marina season runs from April 1st through November 1st.
2013 daily launch fees — $9.00
2013 season launch fees — $90.00
Stay 5 nights for the "5 Nights or More Rate" and get an additional 2 nights for free!
Photo courtesy of ci.port-washington.wi.us